The 2017 Capital Data Summit is just over TWO weeks away on February 15, 2017 and will be held at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner. Just today, we launched an exciting new afternoon panel session: Help Wanted: Defining and Finding Data Analytics Talent.
The demand for workers skilled in data analytics continues to grow and big data companies are struggling to find qualified employees with the right skillsets for their open positions. This panel will explore the qualifications required in a big data workforce, discuss how and where they currently find their employees and share best practices for sourcing talent through academic partners.
The all-star panelists and moderator headlining the session include:
- Bob Aldrich, Chief Financial Officer, Zoomdata
- Dr. Ali Eskandarian, Dean, Virginia Science & Technology Campus and College of Professional Studies, The George Washington University
- Steve Partridge, Vice President of Workforce Development, Northern Virginia Community College
- Dr. John Zolper, Vice President, Research and Innovation, Raytheon
- Stephen Barkanic, Senior Vice President and Chief Program Officer, Business-Higher Education Forum
We’re adding new content and speakers every week! View the latest Capital Data Summit agenda here.
Keep up with all of the Capital Data Summit action on Twitter with our hashtag: #CapitalData and by following @NVTC!