The NVTC Foundation CXO Auction on April 24 at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner is an exciting event during which regional and industry C-level executives will be auctioned off to raise money for NVTC’s Veterans Employment Initiative (VEI), which connects Veterans and military spouses to employment opportunities and provides support to member companies in their efforts to recruit, hire, train and retain qualified Veteran employees.
During the in-person auction, attendees will bid electronically to win one-on-one meetings with C-level leaders, during which they can gain insight or pitch future plans. Many auction packages go beyond a meeting to include unique experiences like sporting outings, wine tastings, and even a curling session!
Here are 5 reasons to attend the 2018 NVTC Foundation CXO Auction!
1. Support a great cause: Since the VEI’s founding in 2013, over 9,000 Veterans and military spouses have been hired by NVTC member companies. Help increase the VEI’s impact as it heads into its 5th anniversary!
2. Affordable minimum bids: With bidding starting at just $250, the CXO Auction is a great way to secure one-on-one facetime with tech industry leaders
3. High-powered networking: Executives being auctioned will be in attendance at the event. Take advantage of unparalleled networking!
4. Propel your business: Winning bidders are guaranteed one-on-one access to the brightest minds in industry within 12-months. Many of the companies represented are looking for their next partner or software!
5. Fun atmosphere: Enjoy delicious hors d’oeuvres and drinks while you connect with fellow NVTC members, tech leaders and members of the military community in a relaxed setting — for a great cause!