Building on the success of its inaugural Capital Cyber Summit in Nov. 2016 and inaugural Capital Data Summit in Feb. 2017, NVTC is pleased to announce the dates of and open a call for sponsorships for its next two summits.
Capital Health Tech Summit: June 15, 2017
NVTC will host the inaugural Capital Health Tech Summit to explore how technology is transforming the business and delivery of health. The Summit will showcase how the intersection of commercial, government and academic assets makes the National Capital Region the epicenter for innovation and opportunity in the health technology sector. The Summit will:
- Showcase leading edge technology products and services offered by companies and institutions in the region
- Highlight use cases from public and private sector thought leaders reflecting the technology trends disrupting the sector and transforming the future of healthcare
- Leverage the region’s proximity to national policymakers and health-related federal agencies to provide insight from leading government officials and regulators
- Offer insights about the future of health technology
- Provide unmatched opportunities to network with potential partners, customers and investors
NVTC sincerely thanks the Capital Health Tech Summit Platinum Sponsor Inova Center for Personalized Health and the following sponsors for their support: Booz Allen Hamilton; Clearsight Advisors; Consumer Technology Association; Cox; Dovel Technologies; Howard Hughes Medical Institute; MAXIMUS; and PwC.
Click here to learn about available sponsorship opportunities for the 2017 Capital Health Tech Summit.
Capital Cybersecurity Summit: Nov. 14-15, 2017
The second annual Capital Cybersecurity Summit will feature keynote speakers and panels offering unique insights on emerging cybersecurity technologies, digital solutions, operations and enforcement from the private sector, government and academic perspectives. The Summit will also include a technology showcase at which cybersecurity companies from Virginia, Maryland and D.C. can promote their products and services, network, and connect with potential customers, partners, investors and employees.
Click here to learn about available sponsorship opportunities for the 2017 Capital Cybersecurity Summit.
Sponsorships for both summits are NOW AVAILABLE. In addition to the tremendous marketing and branding value of visibility among conference attendees, speakers and guests, summit sponsors have the unique ability to guide the content and speaker selection as members of the summit steering committees. Participation in the steering committee is limited to sponsors only, so contact Yolanda Lee today to secure your company’s sponsorship of one or both of these upcoming summits.
You can also learn more about NVTC event sponsorships here.